lundi 23 avril 2012

First Quiche in England!


8 months after my arrival I found Puffed Pastry!
I finally find in M&S puffed pastry to make quiche that I missed a lot!
Nice, isn't it?

However it tastes the butter a lot, so maybe it is the wrong one for the quiche
I will try another one, next time! 
Except butter my quiche was delicious!!!! 
It is too bad for you Camille, you should stay with me for lunch haha 

Anyway, I have another half of the preparation so... we can make another quiche or an apple pie!!!



See you later!

Love <3

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi dear, Hope when you visited the cathedral you burnt some candles for us sinners with murderous ideas, stuck in France, surrounded now by that pack of fachist morons changed into poisonous bubblegum beacons by those impotent and hysterical politicians puffing their way to the second round.
    So pray for some selective tsunami that would help wash away that scum off our streets and universities. Do you know that about 15% of the students have voted for the beefy blonde?
    Anyway, your quiche seems wonderfully tasty. Not sure Mum can do the same, so nice and even almost shining as in magazines. Got to eat something now.
    Hugs,
    Don Quixotte

    RépondreSupprimer