dimanche 16 octobre 2011

Question Fondamentale


"Why can I speak quickly in English and without being ashamed, 
when I am in a pub?"

(and I'm not drunk! just a pint...)

6 commentaires:

  1. because of the pub! no inhibitions in front of a pint everyone knows that in England. not in France, my Dear! Cheer up!
    Mum

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Black 20 Australia 6. Aïe!... C'est du lourd!!!!pour dimanche prochain

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Are you aware that they're fishes swimming on your blog? I don't know... but it's weird!
    I mean... I thought you missed cheese, then why are you not putting flying cheese on your web page?!

    Marine

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. PS: Besides, your blog is lying: I have definitely NOT add a comment at 00:51! Come on, what's wrong with England?! HAHA

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. added* (bon c'est le matin!^^)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A pint in the morning... Sweet ^^
    Don't drink to much, but if it's beer it's okay, beer is the law, beer is a rule, beer is good for your health, beer...
    I'm gonna pick one for me ^^

    Lumière Lumière !
    Cousin

    RépondreSupprimer