vendredi 21 octobre 2011

Sutton Hoo

It was a trip organized by Dr H.Gittos, in occasion to our medieval class "Anglo-Saxon England". In this module, we have met Bede and Augustin, the conversion, the invasions, also the Vickings... and burials... mouhahahaa



"Overlooking the River Deben, the burial mounds of Sutton Hoo held a secret -a hidden story no-one knew of until a few months before the outbreak of the Second World War. In 1939 an archaelogical excavation revealed the most amazing collectionof treasures, within an impressive Anglo-Saxon burial ship that had lain undisturbed for over 1300 years. The discovery was made by local archaeologist Basil Brown under the watchful eye of landowner Mrs Edith Pretty."

Enjoy the video! (it's my pictures, of course)

See you soon,

Love

3 commentaires:

  1. vachement bien! impressionnée!
    donne-moi vite le nom de ta bande son je connais mais pas le titre du morceau.
    Well done!
    Mum

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Just impressed! I'll tell my old friends that I've found the name of our next rock'n roll band. It'll be Sutton Hoo.
    Not sure my ears will agree unless I put some of these helmets on before sitting behind the drums.
    Hugs,
    Don Quixotte

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cool vids, and maybe I've learn two or three things... Just kidding ^^ But nice, I watched it during Maths, it was quite cool since I was bored to Death ^^

    Thanks,
    Lumière Lumière !
    Cousin

    RépondreSupprimer